McLean Consulting offers full inception-to-completion project management services for clients. We can provide client side project management as well as delivery for any contractor requiring expertise in project management. At McLean Consulting, we can provide particular elements of project management services or an overall project management model to deliver projects successfully. Consultant services we provide include the following:
– Pre-award and tender documentation
– Estimating and budget creation
– Work Breakdown Structures and determining Scope of Work (SOW)
– Project start up documentation
– Project filing systems
– Contract administration services
– Project management plans
– Design management plans
– Quality management plans
– HSE management plans
– Procurement process and guidelines for materials, subcontractor and plant.
– Engineering Design management
– Project planning and scheduling
– Resource management
– Earned value analysis and production control
– Cost control
– Project completions and handover.
We have significant large construction project experience and we can perform the project management as a consultant to your project or be hired to perform particular parts of project management to suit your business needs. We can also embed project management consultants into your team to bolster the project without the impact of hiring and terminating staff during or at the end of projects.
For further advice regarding how to optimise your next project please call 07 3040 1300 for further information.