We have been working with heavy industrials including mining and tunnelling specialists since 2007. Our structural expertise and capability has provided support for the independent assessment and finite element studies for various heavy steel plant items and support structures. We work with our clients to deliver solutions that are practical, efficient and safely understand the often critical risks that only heavy plant and large equipment present.
We have civil and structural experience in the following industrial sectors:
– Power generation, transmission and distribution
– Coal plants and handling
– LNG gas facilities
– Material handling fast moving consumer goods (FMGC) plants.
Our industrial services include:
– Design of structural vessels, supports and lattice towers.
– Design verification and certification for plant and equipment ensuring compliance or otherwise to the relevant Australia Design Standards.
– Asset assessments.
– Prescribing suitable remedial works required for local standard compliance.
– Detailed design of specialised cranes and various lifting plant equipment for code compliance and conformance with WH&S standards.
– Lift studies for Temporary lifts, load lifting attachments and temporary supports to assist safe site staging operations.
We can also provide additional project management services to your project either in advisory role or integrated into the delivery team.
For further advice on your next industrial project and how we can assist your project call 07 3040 1300